- About Us
- Global Vision
- News and Events
- Ways to Help
- Careers with KHS
- Advancing the Human Spirit
Intensive Case Management Services
Designed to empower men and women to make informed choices about their daily living, Intensive Case Management Services provides support for individuals age 18 or older who are living in Dauphin County and experiencing a serious mental illness that puts them at risk for hospitalization.
- Obtaining the most appropriate resources through monitoring and problem solving
- Making assessments and referrals
- Directing individuals to community resources
- Connecting individuals with other natural supports that build on personal strengths
The intensive case manager partners with Dauphin County in the Jail Diversion Project, providing services to individuals who have been incarcerated as they prepare to re-enter the community. Case managers advocate with county authorities to support a person to obtain services and individualized resources.