- Support KHS with the Hershey Bears
When you buy your Hershey Bears tickets for the March 31 game through Keystone Human Services, a portion of the cost of your tickets will be donated back to KHS. Tickets must be purchased by March 21 for KHS to benefit.
- People’s Flea and Festival to Benefit Susquehanna Service Dogs
Save the date for the People's Flea and Festival, coming up on April 21 in Harrisburg, PA. Booth spaces are available for individuals, home-based businesses, and vendors. Attendees can shop and enjoy food from several food trucks. All proceeds benefit Susquehanna Service Dogs.
- Spotlight on Our Employees: Matt Miller
Every employee with Keystone Human Services has a vital role to play in advancing the human spirit. Matt Miller recently celebrated his 30th anniversary with Keystone! Matt started his career as a Direct Support Professional and now works in our Information Systems Department. He understands that technology plays a significant role in supporting people with disability to live full lives in the community. Congratulations on 30 years and thank you, Matt, for your dedication to our mission!
- Enroll your child in Capital Area Head Start for the 2018-2019 school year
Enrollment is open for Head Start and Early Head Start for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are pregnant or have a child ages 0-5, you may be eligible.
- We're hiring in Connecticut
We're looking for Direct Support Professionals in Connecticut to support people with disability living in our new Community Living Arrangements. Positions are open in Griswold, Colchester, Newtown, Bloomfield, and Watertown. You can search and apply for these and our other open positions in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Delaware.
- Register to Support Susquehanna Service Dogs in the Highmark Walk
Registration for the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community is now open! Susquehanna Service Dogs is participating in this year's walk to raise $30,000 to fund the perfect match between a person and their service dog. When you sign up between now and February 15 and make a $30 (or more) personal donation, you'll be entered to win a pair of Hershey Bears tickets for the game on March 4.
- Lace up your walking shoes, because it’s time for the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community!
Susquehanna Service Dogs is participating in the 2018 Highmark Walk, and we need your help to reach our goal of raising $30,000—the cost of raising, training, and placing a service dog.
- Keystone Human Services Announces Gregory N. Wellems as New Executive Director of Intellectual Disability Services
Gregory Wellems brings a wealth of experience in human services to his new role at Keystone Human Services.
- Meet One of Our Direct Support Professionals
Our Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) work every day to support people to live full, meaningful lives in the community. Last month, we recognized our employees who are celebrating their 25th, 30th, and 35th anniversaries with Keystone Human Services. One of those employees is Bill Gingrich, who celebrated his 35th anniversary. He’s been supporting the same individuals since he first joined us.
News Stories From 2017
- A New Way of Thinking about the Potential and Possibility for an Inclusive India
- Find your career with Keystone
- Support Keystone Human Services as You Shop
- Share the Possibilities with the Children of Moldova this #GivingTuesday
- Tracy Kralik Receives 2017 Edna Silberman Humanitarian Service Award
- Dr. Ludmila Malcoci of Keystone Human Services International Receives Professional Leadership Award
- Pennsylvania Treasurer Torsella hosts roundtable in Dauphin County to discuss PA ABLE Program
- Veronica Rotaru Received ANCOR’s 2017 International Direct Support Professional of the Year Award
- Capital Area Head Start Receives Federal Grant to Extend Classroom Hours